JOB DUTIES AND TASKS FOR “PATHOLOGIST”
The pathologist will be responsible for the screening processes and laboratory.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A MEDICAL OFFICER
The Medical Officer will be part of the screening team and will provide medical counseling services to clients. Will also provide primary care for Foundation staff and volunteers
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To ensure the highest standards of client care.
To establish and maintain teamwork and co-operation with the team
The Medical officer will work in co-operation with the Consultant, Pathologist, Laboratory and the Nurses
To maintain comprehensive and accurate records for all patients seen.
DUTIES OF SALI HOE FOUNDATION MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTISTS
Medical Laboratory Scientists of the organization must recognize anomalies in their test results and know how to correct problems with the instrumentation. They will monitor, screen, and troubleshoot analyzers featuring the latest technology. The MLS will performs equipment validations, calibrations, quality controls, &STAT& or run-by-run assessment, statistical control of observed data, and recording normal operations. To maintain the integrity of the organization, the medical laboratory scientist will perform the following responsibilities.
Required Duties are:
• Will run the Foundation Laboratory
• Will, in conjunction with the Pathologist, establish and monitor quality assurance and quality improvement programs and design or modify procedures as necessary.
•Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
•Analyse results of tests
•Record test data
•Work with Pathologist when abnormal cells are found
•Prepare standard solutions or reagents to be combined with samples..
REGISTERED NURSE JOB DUTIES
Roles and responsibilities include:
•Member of the screening team.
Identifies client care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
•Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to clients and volunteers.
•Protects clients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
•Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
•Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
•Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Other responsibilities include:
•Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment’s and instruments.
•Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
•Perform physical exams and health histories
•Provide health promotion, counseling, and education.
DUTIES OF PHARMACIST
The pharmacist of the organization will Serve patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
1. Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
2. Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
3. The pharmacist should provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
4. Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for required vaccine, removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
5. The Pharmacist should protect Sali Hoe Foundation patients by adhering to infection-control protocols. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.