Become A Volunteer
Volunteer with Us!
We are a non-governmental organization promoting women’s health/women’s wellbeing and we need dedicated people with a professional attitude to work, great skills, and knowledge who can help us enhance the lives of cancer patients. Also to impact humanity through our life-changing programs.
Sali Hoe foundation volunteer is open to all irrespective of Nationality Colour or Religion. Interested individuals should apply via the website.
A letter will be given to qualified individuals and after which, a volunteer card will be issued and other benefits.
“Success is not about what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It is what you do for others”. Make yourself available.
JOB DUTIES FOR SALI HOE FOUNDATION VOLUNTEER
Sali Hoe Foundation Volunteers will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in the organization.
• Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
• Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
• Respect and maintain the confidentiality of the organization’s volunteers, partners, and donors