JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR ACCOUNTANT
1) To prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) To analyze operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3) Periodic report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
4) To establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5) To develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6) To develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
7) To prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8) As an accountant of the organization, you will survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to financial problems.
9) To advise management about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
10) To prepare financial statements and staff salaries.
DUTIES OF SALI HOE FOUNDATION OFFICE ASSISTANT
You must provide administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to others in the office and maintain an efficient office environment. The specific duties will be as delegated by the Chief Executive or Secretary, these include but are not limited to:
●Creating and maintaining a filing system.
●Locating documents for staff members.
📌Mail and Correspondence
●Office assistants will handle incoming mail, emails and outgoing messages.
●They will be responsible for responding to general assistance emails, attaching files to messages, answering letters and distributing correspondence to the appropriate office team members.
📌Data Entry and Computer Work
●Data entry via spreadsheets, templates or a database-management system.
●Occasionally, you may be required to proofread documents before they are finalized. This can include correcting spelling and grammar, and ensuring that letters and reports are accurate before dispatch.
●Attending to clients or as a client service representative. She/he will greet clients as they arrive, answer telephones and tasks that require effective communication and client service skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OFFICIAL DRIVER
📌You must resume work by 8am and close by 4pm daily.
📌 Ensure that all company vehicles are serviced in time, conducting periodic checks on the service tags.
📌Ensure that all company vehicles are refueled when required, no driving of the vehicles to a gas station without request.
📌Ensure that all company vehicles are clean, checking the washing bay for any vehicle that has been parked there for washing.
📌Ensure that the staff of Sali Hoe Foundation are driven safely to their respective destinations as you carefully drive them.
📌On no condition will the foundation vehicles found running errands outside the organization.
📌Avoid smoking or alcohol intake while on duty.
📌Any damaged vehicle as a result of your carelessness or reckless driving, there will be a deduction from your salary for repair
JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR JANITORS
Sali Hoe Foundation Cleaners will ensure that the organization operate in a hygienic environment by performing the following tasks:
● Taking care of pest and insects by spraying insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
● Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
● Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
● Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
● Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
● Dust and polish furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
● Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
● Fueling and servicing of generator on time, check the fuel gauge and service tag of the generator regularly.
● Removing stains from carpets and upholstery, washing of linens.
● Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
● Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects using commercial cleaning equipment.
● Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs and additions to building operating systems.
● Stock and maintain supply rooms.
● Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
● Follow all health and safety regulations.
● Getting rid of garbage/ gather and empty trash.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR SALI HOE FOUNDATION SECURITY GUARDS
Sali Hoe Foundation security guard is expected to perform the following responsibilities.
📌Observe and report
● As a security guard for Sali Hoe Foundation your role is to protect people, patients and the organization property. Your major responsibility as a security guard of the organization is to prevent an incident/offense not to occur during or after working hours.
● The organization Security guards should remain visible as a deterrent to criminals to prevent thefts, damage and injuries. As a security guard of Sali Hoe Foundation you should be highly visible so as to discourage anyone who might be considering theft, damage, or personal injury.
● As a Security guard for the organization, you must remain alert to watch for abnormal activity or hear any unusual sounds. You must be alert, listen and watch for any suspicious activity that may want to draw you away from your duty post.
📌Observe And Report
● As a security guard your responsibility during or after an incident/offense has occurred is to observe and report. Report to the police/or the security guard’s supervisor.
● During dangerous situations, such as robbery, burglary, or assault with a deadly weapon, the security guard will help to apprehend the suspect. This involves calling the police immediately.